I was recently tagged in a Tweet for the Liebster. It’s a wonderful award to help us get to know other and new bloggers. Thank you Respirare for nominating me for the Liebster award! It’s been an honor to be nominatert5 It was great reading your blog. For this, I decided to show a weekend outfit that I put together for this special blog. Let’s get to know me!
1. Would you rather teleport, or turn invisible whenever you liked?
I would say teleport, it would be nice to wake up later, get ready, and then teleport to where I need to be in seconds. I wouldn’t have to worry about owning a car, travel expenses like airfare or gas. Or even better yet! Traffic on my commute to work.
2. If you could own any type of travel machinery (airplane, car, train) what would it be?
Well, I already own a car. I wouldn’t want to own anything else like an airplane, boat, or train because I wouldn’t use them every day. Planes, you have to get someone else to pilot in order to enjoy and the cost. Boats are hard to maintain. Trains you have to keep on tracks so there very little mobility, you get off at the train station which not every town has and then have to walk. I would love to own a motorcycle, driving that on a nice day just riding. Plus you get to wear cool motorcycle jackets!
3. What film makes you cry, no matter how many times you’ve watched it?
Hahahahah…..The Color Purple……… The end is so sad. Makes me cry every time.
4. What’s your earliest, happiest memory?
Earliest happiest memory is when I got a pound puppy for Christmas. I must have been six or seven. It was one of the best Christmases I’ve had as a child.
5. Are you sad that party bags are no longer a thing?
What?!!! Party bags are no longer a thing? I didn’t know that!!! Actually no. I don’t care if someone didn’t get me a party favor. I never use all of it and it just stays in my handbag for months until I throw it out.
6. What is your all-time beauty must-have and why?
This one is hard….. I would say a pair of good eyebrow tweezers. I don’t go to the salon to get them wax or thread or whatever you do. I pluck pretty much every day to keep my eyebrows in shape and maintain. You see your hair grows in cycles and not all at the same time. So when you wax or thread the next day you can have new hair pop up in your unibrow… and that’s a no-no to me. So I rather pluck every day instead of buying to waxed something that gonna come back the next day. Plus tweezers are useful for other things too.
7. Be honest, do you think Pepsi and Coca-Cola basically taste the same?
No, Pepsi is much harder on my throat that Coca-Cola. It tastes more acidic to me. Coca-Cola is much softer and easier for me to drink.
8. Brownies or cookies?
Brownies, I love chocolate and the fudginess.
9. If you could be any marine creature, what would it be?
Octopus. I would love to have three hearts and eight legs. Camouflage myself when needed. Being able to slip and escape practically anything. Having the highest brain-to-body mass ratios of all invertebrates, I would be pretty smart too. Have you seen an octopus at the aquarium? They are always escaping their enclosures and opening doors. They have to keep kids toys in the aquarium for them to keep them occupied because they will get bored and escape.
10. The world is going to end! What’s the last thing you do?
If we have no time and the world would die tomorrow. I would hide out in my basement and make sure I defend myself. I feel if the world would end people will probably panic. Raiding and looting all over the place. I always think of the worse case scenario when it comes to things. If the world was going to end I would want to sit alone in peace with me and my fiance and enjoy our last moments together. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with strangers crying and panicking and talking. If I’m going to die in 24 hours I would want to die in peace and with the world. Not by someone else’s hands.
11. Night-owl or early riser?
Night-owl, I hate waking up early. The only time I like to wake up early is to go to work because you get out early. My days-offs I always sleep in.
The people I nominate are…..
THE RULES FOR YOU THE NOMINEES
- What is your favorite all time song?
- What is your favorite tv show that is on right now?
- If you could, what advice would you give your younger self?
- If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
- What is the one thing you can’t you live without?
- If you could pick what super power would you choose? and Why?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your hero?
- What was the last gift you received from someone?
- Are you a messy or a neat person?
- What was your favorite toy growing up?
Please tag me in your tweets. I can’t wait to hear what you have to say.